Santa Claus has decided he is tired of the cold weather and the elves’ moodiness and is heading south in December to Key West. Santa will be appearing at the Shops at Mallory Square (Building 1), 291 Front Street on the following dates and times:
- Sunday, December 15, 11 am to 3 pm
- Wednesday, December 18, 11 am to 2 pm & 3 pm to 6 pm
- Saturday, December 21, 11 am to 1 pm & 3 pm to 6 pm
- Sunday, December 22, 11 am to 3 pm
- Monday. December 23, 3pm to 6 pm
Kids of all ages can take pictures with Santa Claus and tell him what they want for Christmas or post their letters in Santa’s mailbox. In addition, the following stores will offer holiday discounts to all Monroe County locals if the present a local id at checkout.
- Hemingway Bookstore Too – Save 20%
- West Butterfly Nature Boutique – Save 10%
- Iris Peretz Jewelry – save 50%
- Nature’s Treasure – Free treasure coins for kids
- Sunglass Shack – save 20%
- Island Cigar – save 20%
- Coco’s Monkey – save 10%
- Native Colors – save 20-50% on select art pieces
- Blue Hibiscus – save 10%
- Key West Livin – free sunglasses with a purchase over $25 & 10% local discount
Parking for The Shops at Mallory Square is conveniently located at the Margaritaville Hotel or Mallory Square. For additional information, please contact Piper Smith at 305-293-7229.
Source: Santa Clause is Coming to Mallory Square in Key West this December | Benzinga
Mallory Square is a plaza located in the city of Key West, Florida, U.S.
It is located on the waterfront in Key West’s historic Old Town, adjacent to the cruise ship port. It is located just west of the northern end of Duval Street, facing the Gulf of Mexico. It runs the entire length of Wall Street. Adjacent to the square are the Key West Shipwreck Historeum Museum and the Old Post Office and Customshouse. Sunset Celebration in Key West – What You Don’t Know