This easy Key Lime Pie recipe has just three ingredients in the filling: sweetened condensed milk, cream cheese, and lime juice. Use key lime juice if you can find it. If not, regular fresh lime juice works, too. What a fun dessert recipe to serve on St. Patrick’s Day!
Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 4 hours to chill
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes plus 4 hours to chill
Servings: Makes 1 pie
Key Lime Pie Ingredients (Vegan Substitutes below)
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup key lime juice or lime juice
- 1 graham cracker crust
- lime slices or lime zest, for garnish (optional)
- whipped cream, for garnish (optional)
More Key Lime Posts
Key Lime Pie Here’s how to make it:
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth with an electric mixer.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk and lime juice and mix thoroughly.
- Pour into the graham cracker crust. Refrigerate the pie for at least 4 hours.
- Garnish with whipped cream and lime slices.
Key Lime Pie Ingredients Vegan Substitutes
- 8 ounces softened Miss Jones Vegan Cream Cheese
- 14 ounces Jamaican Choice Sweetened Coconut Condensed Milk
- Let’s Do…Organic Heavy Coconut Cream for whipped cream, for garnish
These Keys Treasures Designs and many more are available on products such as T-Shirts, Stickers, Magnets, Mugs, Phone Cases, and much more at KeysTreasures.ReBubble.com